Congratulations of becoming a new Augmentt Partner. We are excited at the opportunity to work with you and your team.
We understand that you are incredibly busy so we have designed a simple and powerful onboarding process that will have you up-and-running quickly. This entire process can be completed in a few days with little to no effort on your end.
I just signed-up… now what?
Every new partner is automatically assigned a dedicated Onboarding Manager. This individual has a deep knowledge of SaaS management and is an expert in the Augmentt platform.
Step 1- Onboarding kick-off call- 30 Minutes
Purpose of the Call: Introductions and customization of your onboarding process
- Identify your Technical and Business implementation team members
- Identify your Lead Customer(s)
- What are the Business objective(s) and timelines
- What are the Technical objective(s) and timelines
- Book all future meetings
- Share critical Augmentt contact info
- Provide call summary with actions
Step 2- Technical Onboarding – 30-60 Minutes
Purpose of the Call: Product Set-up and Lead customer deployment
- Review your license allocation.
- Review your current product set-up
- Set-up and configure your Agent and/or Agentless deployment.
- Set-up Integrations
- Set-up AD sync
- Review current customer set-up
- Help deploy to lead customer
- Review and set-up support.augmentt.com
Step 3 – Business Onboarding
- Review and Discuss your top 3 business goals and objectives with Augmentt
- Review Augmentt Academy
- Review go-to-market material (.ppt and flysheets)
- Review MSPs SaaS Services go-to-market plans
- Create gap analysis on missing/desired go-to-market content that we can help with
- Review go-to-market pricing model (MSP to SME)
- Review and document client adoption/roll-out plan (MSPs plan)
- Review health Score set-up (What this consists of and how we monitor)
- Review QBR schedule and format/agenda
Step 4- Onboarding Final review (optional) – 30 Min
- Review all onboarding phases and progress
- Review business and technical objectives (how are we doing against these)
- Is anything missing?
- Review your product set-up – now fully configured with your lead customer(s)
- Review progress in Academy
- Review the Augmentt Partner health score system
- Review next-steps – QBR (focus on the progress towards the business and technical objectives)
- Introduce your Partner Onboarding Manager
Once you have completed the 4 steps above, we encourage you to provide feedback to your newly appointed Partner Onboarding manager.
That is it!
Want to learn more, check out:
Getting the most out of your Augmentt ACADEMY visit www.augmentt.com/products/what-is-augmentt-academy